Not happy!!

My daughter and I were wandering around the ‘Orchard’ area on Easter Sunday and noticed two red beetles in the grass. I let them scurry off, and when we looked them up we decided they were some harmless natives. Not so! We wandered around some of our lily pots yesterday (we often wander aimlessly around), and of course found six lily beetles on the plants. They have eaten away lots of little holes in the leaves, and this is how you can tell they have been around, plus of course the fact that they are bright red!! Squidge them immediately, or your lilies could well be decimated.