- Book your class or workshop now
- February Newsletter
- December newsletter
- Fruit, berries and pies
- Plants for Bees
- Christmas Wreath making 2019
- Beautiful Butterflies
- Nursery Opening Hours and Course Updates
- Cutting garden flowers for June
- June 2019 events
- Summer at Fieldcrest
- Volunteer at Fieldcrest
- Growing your own cut flowers – July 2019
- New for 2019! Boutique Nursery
- Farm Gate Flowers
- Baking with Herbs – August 2019
- Edible Flowers – July 2019
- Spring at Fieldcrest
- Guest Workshop – the secret to confidence April 2019
- Rounding up the year
- 2019 Course schedule – In development!
- Christmas has commenced!
- Christmas Wreath Making 13 December 2018
- Christmas Wreath Making 6 December 2018 – FULLY BOOKED
- This week in the Garden 19 November 2018
- Christmas Wreath Making – book now!
- Christmas Wreath Making 7 December 2018 – FULLY BOOKED
- Wreath Making – Christmas 2018
- Autumn is in the air
- Container Gardening – October 2018
- Border Planning – October 2018
- Farm Gate Flowers – New for 2018!
Courses and Workshops
Sign up for one of our courses and workshops here.
Hire our Garden Room!
Looking for a unique events space? Our Garden Room is available to hire for your event.
Book now to bring your group to Fieldcrest Garden for an informative and enjoyable day out.
Volunteer at Fieldcrest
Join our group of lovely volunteers, learn new skills in a stimilating environment
Fresh Cut Flowers
Flowers will be back in Spring 2020! Sign up for our newsletter for updates and more.